Sunday, May 3, 2009

MAY 2ND, 2009: Free Comic Book Day!

After visiting two comic book store, getting one copy of each of this year's free comics, picking up some back issues of Super Friends, Shazam!, Batman: Brave and Bold and Tiny Titans and meeting some stormtroopers and Jedi to boot my mother-in-law called to say that there was a garage sale near her house with boxes of old comics.

Shane now own virtually every issue of Justice League between 1970 and 1987. Price: $10.00.

Best Free Comic Book Day Ever!


1 comment:

Rose said...

I am so very ashamed.

Why?

...because I am jealous of a young child.

I visited three comic book stores on free comic book day, and picked up many a nifty thing...but nothing I did, or gained, matched Shane and your own experience.

So I'm jealous...but also thrilled for you and Shane.

...and ultimately I take a vicarious joy in learning of your wonderful day.